The name of the site is derived from a choice that I make with some of my free time. I believe this may be a common choice for those with full-time commitments (like a job, family, etc.) who want to develop a game when they have the time.
Should I play one of the games I have or make one?
So what are the goals for the site?
- Spend more time Making and Developing Games
- Serve as a vehicle for talking about Game Development
- Share new things learned about Game Development
- Write about what’s being played if no Making or Developing is happening
- I want to make video games.
- I have much to learn.
- There seems to be so few Game Developers on the East Coast
- Talking about them is a good secondary way to stay interested